Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Episode 5 Paper works

Paper Works!(Preparing Hand-outs)

My Analysis
After working on your handout, answer the following question:
  • What are the good features of a handout?
The handouts must have clearly goals/objectives because these will be the guide 
for the teachers.The handout must be well organized,specific and clearly defined 
without these handouts plan your teaching process will not be effective.

  • Which of these features are present in the handout I made?
The features that are present in my handout is organized and specific. Organized
because it has clearly stated what would be the first topic or what lesson
will be teaching and it is specific because you will include in your
handouts those important and needed in your topic.

  • Which features are not present in the handout I made?
Having these features in the handouts is very important and it helps big to the teacher
to make their lesson easy and more effective for their students.


My Reflections
1. What difficulties, if any, did you encounter in making the handout?
How did you overcome them?
- The difficulty I encountered in making handouts was how to make a proper handouts,
how i will arrange it, how i use a bullet form because I just printed my power point presentation.
I did overcome it because before in my edtech 1 we also made a handouts and also with the
help of the internet. Making handouts its a big thing to help the teachers on preparing
what to discuss.

2. What tips can you give teachers regarding preparation of handouts?
-I think the teacher must know their objectives first and what the lesson/topic is
all about .they should know the flow and what they want to their students to learn
so that it easy for them to make a handouts and everything will be arrange accordingly.

My Portfolio
paste a copy of your hand out here.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-9OW_Hc-LVpVzZta1B6ZEljTms/edit


No comments:

Post a Comment