Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Episode 6 Slideshow Biz

Slideshow Biz

My Analysis
After working on you slide presentation, answer the
following question:
  • What are the good features of a slide presentation?
Easy to operate
Short and presentable
Include different picture to enhance the presentation
Include transitions or effects in your slide to put emphasis on your point
Include different color and font style
You can put the copy in any hard disk
  • Which of these features are present in the slide presentation you made?
For me, i think my slide presentation have these feature
Easy to operate
short and presentable
Include different picture to enhance the presentation
Include transitions or effects in your slide
Include different colors and font style
you can put the copy in any hard disk
  • Which features are not present in the slide presentation you made?
I think there is none.all features that are present to a slide presentation can
also be seen to my slide.

My Reflections
  • What difficulties if any, did you encounter in making the slide presentation? how did you overcome them?
-since we already tackled slide presentation  last semester  in Edtech 1
i have the knowledge about how to make basic slide presentation but sometimes
I am confused to use other to enhance more my slide but because
we have now internet sometimes i use to scan and search on it.

My Portfolio(click here to see my slide)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-9OW_Hc-LVpMDFoYlllaE1Nd28/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment